The achievements of the community-based environmental education project were:
- Made non-threatening contact with industry
- Involved the key stakeholders in the Manly Lagoon catchment
- Increased awareness about pollution
- Motivated business, industry and community
- Encouraged business and industry to adopt best practice.
The results were numerous: hugely successful events involving thousands of people, massive media coverage, and numerous government and industry awards.
Kids, Companies and Creeks Resources:
- Kids, Companies and Creeks Manual- Part 1 (PDF) - coming soon
- Kids, Companies and Creeks Manual - Part 2 (PDF)
- KCC Awards & Recognition (PDF)